Wednesday 22 April 2009

Disappointment Took My Throne

Disappointment stings the throat and leaves the mouth bone dry.
Disappointment brings you low when you felt like you could fly.

Disappointment has a body of a snake to suffocate.
Disappointment slows you down and begins to accelerate.

The body goes limp and the emotion goes blue.
Respect and faith is lost, something you once knew.

Disappointments not forgotten, you'll remember it next time.
Disappointment helps you grow and learn, disappointment makes you climb.

Disappointment hurts those who love me. I know they strive for better.
Disappointment makes me think things through as I write out every letter.

I was stupid. I was foolish. I was wrong. I was dumb.
But I have future to change that, who knows what I'll become? 

Disappointment throws off balance, disappointments stuck alone.
Disappointment supplies sorrow, disappointment took my thrown.

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com