Sunday 17 May 2009

Pongo

I just didn't see it coming, I never thought you'd lose your smell.
Now that you have I feel like somethings been ripped away from me. You carried the scent of a life once lived. I really rested my head on you. You were my support when I was upset, and my guidance when I was confused. And now, you've left me, lost.
I don't know where to turn right now, I think I'm still upset. I know it's not your fault and I'm sorry I left so much responsibility on you. But nothing lost will ever be brought back.
So I'll cover you with perfume, I know it's not the same. But we'll deal with it together.
I still love and trust you, heart-warming teddy.

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She'll never be lost, Tati.
Never.

Sometimes she's just hard to see.

 
design by suckmylolly.com