Sunday 28 June 2009

Sunday!

Ahola, my happy west coast friends. And others.

Today is Sunday! Who doesn't love Sunday? -Shup if you don't-
I'm so terribly bored, until I started writing this that is, not that it's anything of interest. But haha to you for reading it!
That was mean. =( I'm sorry.

Anywho whatsits, Friday, in art we were told to make something out of random things to represent us... I used foil to make a small shape resembling a laptop and a hand out of a latex glove filled with cloth typing on it... (I shall take a picture of it next week in art class! Be excited to see what I can make in 20 minutes!)
Then I looked at it, and realised I need help.
Eh, as long as there is internet I'll be happy. I don't need offline friends.
What?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm quite distraught about the whole Michael Jackson thing.
I really thought he was an amazingly talented person and I'm really sad that we've lost him in the world today.
My favorite of his songs is Beat It.
I'm gonna' miss the guy. Not that I knew him or anything.. but he really was something great.

Oh, some more random drama. Friday night, someone was shot on my highstreet. In a restaurant I love going to! So scary...
There was a whole chase and it was something related to drugs or something. But that's all I know. 

Anywho, I'll end here. I haven't got much to say today. =S
Oh dear. =P

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com