Saturday 18 July 2009

Rere Frog

You may have noticed on the right on my blog is my lovely frog. 

As slow and retarded as he is, he is my pride and joy and I love him so very much.
But other than 'rere frog' he doesn't have a name. =(

Let's tell you a bit about him though! 
He was born less than a month ago.
He eats flies that even you can feed him by clicking around the place.
He's slow.
And dopey.
He's loved. 

I swear to God, I see that frog everyday and he makes me smile every time.
I'm going to miss him so much these next three weeks! 
I hope he takes care of himself.
I love him so terribly much that I even got a tattoo at the zoo after him. *Blush*


I love you little internet, robotic, retarded, cute blog frog.

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com