Wednesday 15 July 2009

Sigh =P

I suppose disappointment isn't something you can escape. 

People will always be disappointed in me, you, themselves. Perhaps people just like the feeling of being disappointed. Perhaps we're suppressing our disappointment in the world into small details of a person.
I don't know, maybe it's just deserved disappointment.

Today I found out I'm allergic to wheat. Not only that, but apparently I care too much. I need to not care about others and only care about myself? Is that really the way this world is meant to work?
Apparently my 'mother like nature' makes me take on the bad feelings of the person being persecuted. Me being involved or just watching. 
I've been told that Yoga provides a way to learn to cope with caring too much.
Did no one think that I like being able to care so much? 
I suppose not.

I'm stressed. According to my tongue. I have a red ended tongue which is meant to symbol stress. 
Well who the hell isn't stressed? (Because let's find them and tell them they're house is about to blow up.)
I dunno'. Today just hasn't been a great day.

I suppose this post hasn't helped your day either.
Well here's something that may/may not cheer you up.
Made me laugh. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpojZ0COU3Y

Like holy smoke, who does that?!

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com