Monday 15 June 2009

Hectic Chaffufal of a Day

So I'm super bored. And I miss writing... like writing crap about stuff, and whatnot.


So I was thinking I might just make this blog super random.
So just deal with it!

So I started writing this about an hour ago and since then I've screwed up twice.
Firstly, I wrote an essay on a topic completely irrelevant to the topic we were meant to write about.
Secondly, I made a friend mad at me for some stupid reason and now I'm blocked. Then worse than that, I blocked her... and I don't know how to unblock her.
Oh never mind that, it finally worked. So I unblocked her, but I'm still blocked. Oh well. I'll live.

Today was such a stressful day. But it did start wonderfully. 
Let me skip to Friday evening before I go on about today. 
Friday evening I get a call from my boyfriends mum... Worst day I've had for a while to be honest, "You're a slut and I want you to stay away from my son." Well ouch... So I spent the whole Saturday and Sunday curled up in bed mopping around thinking we've broken up.


Whoever drew that is a genius.

So Monday...
Got up, got to miss school. Went to the forest to see my sister. =) I really miss her... 
But it's just something so magical to go to a forest to be with her. It just makes me smile so much when I go there. It feels right.
After that, Jane decides she's sick of me sulking around the house and drives me to go talk to Tar... Great.
Turns out, not only did he not know about the phone call his mum made, he also didn't know that we had broken up.
Jane (My mum) didn't know about the phone call Tar's mum had made. (I hate this kind of drama...) Finally found out about the phone call and started yelling her head off at Tar's mum.

I can't stand that. I hate people fighting with me as the subject. I just can't bare it. Makes me feel so depressed and empty.

Anyway, after all that Tar took me home while Jane and his mum were still fighting.
I get home find out I have mail (which is weird because I never get mail... except those weirdo leaflet things I've signed up for just to look like I'm cool enough to get mail.) I open it to find out I have a bank account... weird right?
Well it's not my money in there as much as I would like it to be. But Jane said she'd take care of it.

What a hectic day...
I officially hate drama.

And I am off to bed for certain. Goodnight internet hookers. I'll see you soon. 

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

2 comments:

PorkStar said...

I hope your day gets better and I love the drawing. : )

Eggy Mayers said...

Thank you. =P
Totally wish I could draw like that. But found it on Google. =X

And today was a good day. =)

 
design by suckmylolly.com