Sunday 7 June 2009

Something New

*When you walked through the door it was clear to me. You're the one they adore, who they came to see. You're a rockstar. Everybody wants you. Player, who can really blame you. We're the one who made you.*


Anywho... So I was getting bored of my own blog a bit and as you can see. Or I hope you can see, I've changed it 'round a little completely.
I'm also going to change what I write about. So far it's been a bunch of poems and stories. Well now I'm going to take a shot about writing about things that happen to me. =P
Yeah, yeah. Boring.
I don't care if it's boring. Stop following me if you dont like it. But please don't.

Moving on...
A few things that happened. Let's start with that.
Well first a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee mazel-tov (That's right, I'm Jewish) to my friend Dave! (He's in love. =X) So cute. =)

Also, went out this night/last night/really don't know what to call it.
It was so randomly crazy. We left a house party, Max, Sandy and I and Max drove us to the highstreet where we went for hot chocolate.
<-- Not the one I had, but similar. =) After that we went to the bar and bought two bottles of vodka which we decided we weren't going to drink. We ended up walking right over to this amazing pancakes stall. No joke, they make the best most mouth watering crepes in the world. Mm, nothing beats watching them melt chocolate into your pancake... I'm not one for chocolate, (except aero! I love aero...) but this is out of this world.
Alright, where was I? Oh yeah. So we got to this pancake (mmmm) place. And were all out of money. So we traded the vodka to the people who were working there for pancakes.
They then depressingly realised they can't drink on the job... Shame. =(
One thing lead to another and we ended up making pancakes for complete strangers!
Just so unexpected and so much fun.
And now I'm here waiting for Tar, (My lovely and loving significant other) to show up so we can watch a movie together while cuddling up. =)
A perfect end to a crazy day.

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com