Sunday 7 June 2009

Sunday

No, not walking in the rain... running in the rain for dear life.


Seemed like a good day when I woke up to draw back the curtains to a beaming sun. Went to school with a dorky smile on my face. Had my 4 hour long drama rehearsal that actually turned out to be a bundle of fun. Nothing says 'wake up early on Sunday' like making pig noises on a stage. (Yes, we're doing the play Animal Farm.) 
After we get dismissed I walk down the road and start waiting for a bus. (Yes this is the legit bus stop I waited at!) Anyway, 30 long crawling minutes finally came to an end when a bus starts nearing me. I stick out my arm to indicate I wanted him to pick me up. The driver takes one look at me and drives right by. =(
I wait another 10 minutes for a bus before I give up and start running in the rain all the way home.
I hate being cold and wet... It just doesn't make my day, that's for sure.

The most embarrassing part about today had to be when I lost a bet against my dear friend Hayley. Only we don't bet money, we bet embarrassment. Three times a day, for three days I have to sing this song. And don't think learning the lyrics was easy. It was a hell rippling experience.

Of course there were things that made this day great too. =)
Tar came over.
I love you, Tar. =) 
Moving on... well no actually. Going to bed time. =P Super tired. Goodnight bloggers. =) 

-Eggy Mayers, wanna be writer.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com